Modern Educator con Google Classroom: 202 Tasks and Resources with Startup Guide (Modern Educator - Google Classroom Book 5) (English Edition)Google Classroom opens the doors to a wealth of resources online. Learn these 101 tasks and 101 resources to become a pro at using Google Classroom to its fullest potential
As a teacher, you’re at the frontline of education. You feel the societal changes the most as you converse and interact with bright young minds on a daily basis. It is without doubt that technology has fully incorporated itself into our lives regardless of age. Your kindergartener will have probably swiped a touch pad screen before even learning their alphabet. Your middle schoolers will probably remember an entire list of complex Minecrafter potions before they wrap their minds around Math equations.
Google Classroom is a blended learning platform designed to create an exciting and convenient way to connect teachers and students with a broad range of tools and features you will find surprising! Here are some to help you in your exploration of this amazing application software that is designed to make your life easy and convenient.
On the surface, this is a revolutionary concept for education, where access to material has been opened to the many and not just the few. The only problem is quality control is lacking, which makes the act of using technology in the classroom a major headache. The amount of time you use to search for these resources are time consuming and inefficient to teaching. Two aspects Google Classroom was meant to improve!
With this book, it'll provide most teachers the toolkit to teach with Google Classroom right away!
What you will learn:
- The essential skills to get yourself started
- Tasks to engage your students more actively
- Tasks for better communicate between parents and gaurdians
- Skills to better manage and organize your classes
- Advance skills to full incorporate several features at once
- A list of basic tools with Gsuite
- Tools for lesson plans, textbooks and cirriculums
- Teaching tools
- Subject specific tools
- An overview of the interface and its benefits in the modern classroom
- The new dynamics between teacher and learner
- How to add students and classes
- Using Google Forms, Calendar, and Slides with the Classroom interface
- Examples of how to incorporate the tools into the classroom
- and a lot more